2.42: The Next Tragedy
You Can't Even Save Yourself
This week, we recap, review, and provide analysis of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (機動戦士Ζガンダム) episode 41 - "Awakening" (目覚め), discuss our first impressions, and talk to special guest Dr. Shar, of Dr. Sharmander Gaming, about Rosamia's psychology.
- Pop article on retrograde amnesia from How Stuff Works.
- The famous HM case study on retrograde amnesia.
- The infamous Dr. Loftus and false memories.
- Cleveland Clinic page on dissociative amnesia or dissociative fugue.
- Overview of age-regression as a symptom of several other conditions.
- The music used in the TNN segment included Gemini (Instrumental Version) by Josh Woodward, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. The work is available at https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Josh_Woodward/The_Wake_1790/JoshWoodward-TheWake-NoVox-12-Gemini and Josh Woodward's website is www.joshwoodward.com.
You can subscribe to Mobile Suit Breakdown for free! on fine Podcast services everywhere and on YouTube, follow us on twitter @gundampodcast, check us out at gundampodcast.com, email your questions, comments, and complaints to [email protected]
Mobile Suit Breakdown wouldn't exist without the support of our fans and Patrons! You can join our Patreon to support the podcast and enjoy bonus episodes, extra out-takes, behind-the-scenes photo and video, MSB gear, and much more!
Mobile Suit Breakdown provides critical commentary and is protected by the Fair Use clause of the United States Copyright law. Gundam content is copyright and/or trademark of Sunrise Inc., Bandai, Sotsu Agency, or its original creator. Mobile Suit Breakdown is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Sunrise, Bandai, Sotsu, or any of their subsidiaries, employees, or associates and makes no claim to own Gundam or any of the copyrights or trademarks related to it.
Copyrighted content used in Mobile Suit Breakdown is used in accordance with the Fair Use clause of the United States Copyright law. Any queries should be directed to [email protected]
Find out more at http://gundampodcast.com